So I've had another three physical therapy sessions since my last post, and it is safe to say that I don't have a lot to report. By that I mean I didn't get a chance to share any jumjax™ information with the physical therapy staff.
On Friday, things went well again, but Emma wasn't there, so I couldn't inform her about the database, now hosted on IMDb. Things went so well, in fact, that they told me I wouldn't have to come to any more Friday sessions and would move to a Monday-Wednesday schedule going forward. That's ok with me, because my range of motion is returning rapidly, so I have no problem with that. And, as an aside, I've gotten pretty good at using crutches to get around. It's actually kind of fun in some ways--like constantly pole vaulting around! Along came Monday, and things went ok again, except still Emma wasn't there, and I thought to myself: Did I imagine her? What the heck! Maybe she isn't real! Good news, when I went and looked at the bulletin board in the hallway, her picture and name were posted on the wall. I definitely did not hallucinate her after my accident! After all, I was concussed and pretty badly beat up from being hit by a red Ford F-150 truck (2012). The bad news is she wasn't there Monday and she wasn't there today either. I tried talking with Scott about jumping jacks, but he just wasn't enthusiastic or laughing.
I'm not sure how many more sessions I will get to go to the Physical Therapy facility now that I am only going two days a week, but I really think the Jumjax™ Database could be a fun resource for physical therapists to use or just enjoy. The trouble is finding a physical therapist you gel with so you can share this kind of stuff!
Maybe next week. Counting down the hours.
-Frank
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This place is a little dusty
Hm. This place is a little dusty. I bet you are wondering what on Earth I have been up to for the last 16 months! (Wow, that's a long ti...
-
ice trays are great, but they are especially great in the summer (which my feet declared started a few days ago when my birkenstock sand...
-
Hello to Frank's friends. This is Frank's dad. He gave me a set of instructions to follow, so bear with me. He was very adamant that...
-
hey everyone, it is me again, frank from JUL 11th. no, not today, haha. well.. it is technically today for you. for me it is JUL 11th 2018...
Whatever happened to the blog?
ReplyDeleteThis is a pretty good question, but it probably would have made more sense to ask "Whatever happened to Frank?" It is a really interesting story, and could definitely be made into a feature film or even a miniseries. (By the way, that movie or even miniseries would be added to the jumpjax™ database as it would likely heavily feature jumping jack exercises.)
Delete