Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This place is a little dusty
Hm. This place is a little dusty. I bet you are wondering what on Earth I have been up to for the last 16 months! (Wow, that's a long ti...
-
ice trays are great, but they are especially great in the summer (which my feet declared started a few days ago when my birkenstock sand...
-
Hello to Frank's friends. This is Frank's dad. He gave me a set of instructions to follow, so bear with me. He was very adamant that...
-
hey everyone, it is me again, frank from JUL 11th. no, not today, haha. well.. it is technically today for you. for me it is JUL 11th 2018...
Happy belated birthday!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Anonymous. I enjoyed pumpkin chocolate chip muffins--a very "Octobery" treat. And homemade! I was also able to wear a sweater for most of the day. October is a very good birthday month, take it from me.
DeleteI am glad you enjoyed your birthday Frank! You will have to get me that homemade muffin recipe, I want to try them out if you do not mind.
Delete