there's something I need to address:
I'm sensing judgement about COOL THING 3 from a certain contingent of the blogging community and I am not here for it.
it's almost like there's a certain sect out there that believes the stretch goal was just a giant ruse engineered because I didn't have a cool thing for the week of JAN. 15th-21st so I was stalling with the hopes of coming up with something before the stretch goal was met. that is obviously NOT the case, especially as evidenced by my participation as a member of the stretch goal. if that was my dark intention, wouldn't I have just let the stretch goal fail to buy myself more time? unbelievable.
feeling very confused about all of this. I can't believe my loyal readers would assume I would manipulate their emotions. no, I would be honest if I didn't have something cool to share. just like I was honest and accountable when I missed ONE DAY of posting to the blog back in december.
I 100% believe in 3 things: hard work, taking personal responsibility for both mistakes and jobs done well, and equality.
-frank
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This place is a little dusty
Hm. This place is a little dusty. I bet you are wondering what on Earth I have been up to for the last 16 months! (Wow, that's a long ti...
-
ice trays are great, but they are especially great in the summer (which my feet declared started a few days ago when my birkenstock sand...
-
Hello to Frank's friends. This is Frank's dad. He gave me a set of instructions to follow, so bear with me. He was very adamant that...
-
hey everyone, it is me again, frank from JUL 11th. no, not today, haha. well.. it is technically today for you. for me it is JUL 11th 2018...
I'm going to commit seppuku if you don't post it soon. I swear.
ReplyDelete(Joking) hahaha
Deleteplease do not threaten me in this way. how can you do this? this is outrageous. it's unfair.
ReplyDelete